We recognise that we are privileged to share in the responsibility for the development of the children in our care.
Our mission is to inspire, motivate and challenge all children so that they become confident, caring, respected citizens and lifelong learners. And Improvement in their scientific thinking to make them the global competitor. We stress the total development of each child spiritual, moral, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical.
The staff and management are committed to working together for the benefit of all the pupils in partnership with their parents. Together, we aim to realise the unique potential of each child within a caring and stimulating environment. So that they can make their best contribution to society and the country.
- Develop moral character, personal discipline and spiritual values.
- Encourage creative, Scientific and critical thinking.
- Teach the rights and duties of citizenship and promote respect for human rights.
- Acquire necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes for the development of the self and the nation.
- Provide general education program which will promote national identity, cultural consciousness, moral integrity and spiritual vigor.