- Irregular attendance at school, habitual laziness, disobedience, objectionable moral influence and intentional discourtesy or disrespect to teacher, are each sufficient causes for dismissal.
- Any student who is found to have done damage of any kind in the class room or anywhere in the premises of the school has to make good the damage done.
- All should be particularly careful to avoid throwing remnants of food, paper etc. Anywhere in the school premises except in the bins provided for the purpose.
- No fines of any kind or collections for any purpose whatsoever or sale may be made without the principal’s prior permission.
- No cell phones, unwanted books, news paper or periodicals may be brought to the school premises without the principal’s permission. Students found with immoral books, pictures or CD’s in their possession or seen lending them to others are liable to be expelled from the school.
- Running, playing or shouting inside the school building is not allowed.
- When students moving along corridors or up and down the stairs, when changing classes they walk in silence and the rule is ‘keep left’.
- Students with health problems during the school hours, can avail the facilities of the sick room only with the written permission of either the principal or the class teacher.
- Pupils are answerable to the school Authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school. Hence misbehavior of any kind in the streets and other public place justifies their dismissal.
- No late arrival to school maybe admitted to class without the principal’s signature on the Record of Late Arrival in the school dairy. The teacher will also sign the same.
- School start with an assembly after which the student walk in silence to their classroom. Before the commencement of the first period lessons, students recite the prayer before study. When the last period is over, the students recite together the prayer after class.
- The school is not responsible for the loss of books. Pens, money etc. Each student is responsible for his/her things. It is not advisable to bring valuable articles like expensive watches or fountain pens to school. Books and other property must be marked, as far as possible, with the owner’s name.
- No meetings, demonstration, party or picnic may be held by the students without the previous permission of the principal.
Rules and Regulations For The Parents
No school can achieve its mission without the total Participation of parents. The interest and involvement of Parents consist in their effort to understand and support the objective of the school.
Parents are Requested:
- To be the living examples of the values they teach their Children.
- To send their child in proper school uniform.
- To see that they are punctual.
- To see that they come to school with necessary books and stationary.
- To see that they abide by all the rules of the school.
- To encourage them to participate in co-curricular Activities.
- To go through the hand-books of their children every day as the school sends messages, notices and reports through it.
Parents are requested to participate in the growth and Development of the school. Regular parents and Teacher’s Meeting are held to keep parents abreast of all the development related to their wards and also growth of students.
Suggestions made by the parents in a co-operative spirit Are always welcomed and will be given due consideration.
Note: Fees details can be collected from the Office/Accounts section at the time of fees payment.
School living certificate will be issued on a written request along with the fees. The students seeking admission in other schools. Must apply before 15 days in advance. School living certificate will be given after the student procures a No-Dues certificate from the class teachers and the accounts section.
All holidays declared by the government of M.P. will be observed by the school. Written information will be given from time to time. Last working day of the month the parents can meet the teachers from 1:00 to 2:30 P.M. on that day.
At present the school has buses playing in different parts of the area transporting children from home to school and back. The bus route can be obtained from the office.
Rules for Bus Service
Prescribed application form for bus facility can be obtained from office and deposited duly filled.
If bus facility is opted, please deposit the bus fee as per Rules at the cash counter.
FEE ONCE DEPOSITED IS NOT REFUNDABLE IN ANY CASE.
Once the bus facility is availed of, it can’t be terminated Expect under unavoidable circumstances. In any bus does Not ply due to sudden mechanical failure or any other Reason, parents will be responsible for escorting the Children to and fro.
Parents shall be responsible to bring and pick their children from the fixed stop.
PLEASE DO NOT REQUEST THE DRIVER TO BRING THE BUS UP TO HOME. It is not possible to provide door to Door bus facility.
In any case the decision of the Principal will be final.